Thursday, January 25, 2018

January Astrobite and Australia Day

Well this is a few days late due to a busy week, but I posted my first Astrobite this week over at the Astrobites site. It's on the accidental discovery of a so-called solar twin, a star extremely similar to our Sun, and is a heavily-edited version of my initial application submission (though it's much better now than it was originally!). I had some fun figuring out when to post it due to being pretty much the first Astrobites author in Australia as far as I know, but it worked out in the end.

I've also taken on the modest task of designing some new logo variations for the Astrobites store that I (and quite a few other authors, and not just the new ones) found out about a few weeks ago, so I may have some stuff to show off in that regard in a bit.

Other than that not much to say; it's a long weekend here due to today being Australia Day so I've got some more time to be creative. A hui hou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think I said something interesting or insightful? Let me know what you thought! Or even just drop in and say "hi" once in a while - I always enjoy reading comments.